Spring 2022 Sale
Saturday, March 19th
Riverplex 600 NE Water Street, Peoria, IL
Cash & Credit accepted
Please review our COVID safety plan for the fall sale:
• PMOT will provide signage with COVID-19 screening questions.
• PMOT will require the use of cloth face coverings among PMOT members working the event and among our attendees who are over the age of 2 and who are medically able to tolerate.
• PMOT will have a box of disposable masks available for those attendees that do not have their own.
• PMOT will disinfect frequently touched areas such as racks & tables at the end of the day on Friday, September 18, 2020. We will disinfect these areas again throughout the day on Saturday, September 19, 2020 as needed.
• PMOT will do its best to space the racks & tables for social distancing.
• PMOT will only allow a total of 50 people in the gym. A member of PMOT will be stationed at the entrance & exit to keep a current total of occupants as well as to monitor the use of face coverings.
• PMOT will have hand sanitizers available for its members and our attendees to use.
• PMOT will physically distance our registers to ensure that they are socially distanced.
• PMOT will have attendees socially distance themselves at 6 ft. while in line to enter and while waiting to check out. We will use visual ques (tape on floor, etc) as allowed by the Riverplex.
• PMOT will have a contactless check out. The attendee will be required to hold each item up for the tag to be scanned and the attendee will be required bag their own purchases. If paying by card, the attendee will be asked to swipe their own card and we will not require
signatures for purchases. Attendees will rip their own receipt after it is marked with a highlighter by the cashier. If there is a cash transaction, the cashier will use hand sanitizer after handling cash.
We have 18,000 sq. ft. full of infant and children’s clothing, sizes preemie to 10/12, strollers, car seats, toys, books, shoes, nursery decorations, bibs, blankets, maternity clothing, diaper bags and MUCH more!
This sale is open to the public, bring your friends and neighbors!
For more information, please visit our Facebook event page: